Friday, April 13, 2007

Well it's been a while!!


Again!

Over a month since my last blog entry here (I do have another blog on a site I visit.... have to admit I don't update that much more often either!).

It's been a really busy time for me both at work and home so no guilt issues here. I've barely been on the home PC for weeks. I've even been on vacation this week and have barely used the PC other than to sign in to Scrapitudes to check whats going on.

The best bit of my month has to have been getting a new camera! My wonderful Kodak! It's not a full SLR but it's got manual options , which of course I've not yet figured out, or read the manual. I've been getting some great results, which have been pushing me to scrap more, saying that I'm still scrapping slowly, but at least I'm scrapping.

Well off to do some more housework before hubby gets home from work.

here are a couple of my recent photos.

No comments: