Sunday, February 18, 2007

Calming down and looking forward.....

Well I did'nt sleep much last night. I even asked the girls on Scrapitude if i should remove my Blog post. Am I really that unsure of myself?

Thankfully the ladies on the board make good sence. (thanks ladies, you know who you are). I am probably not as out and out mad as last night but I have to admit it still irks me when i think about it, and i have to admit that has still been pretty often today! All in All I'm almost back to my zen attitude, hubby & Ross do not seem concerned so it must not be sowing too much.

Today was a bit of a nothing day, It was beautifully sunny outside and felt like a spring day rather than mid february. Ross had yet another Birthday party to go to this afternoon. When I looked up the adress I realised it was at the other end of the town.. so how to get him there with no car and no pblic transport???? We cycled! It is so great that he is finally old enough to cycle beside me, rather than need the cycle seat (which honestly I could never manage, so it was always on hubbys bike). he was a bit puffed by the time we arrived but all was soon forgotten in the party madness. I almost raced home, it was just so nice to be cycling again.

Once Hubby came home from meeting a couple of friends at Disney we had a nice quiet afternoon together, then both cycled back to pick Ross up. All together a nice restful day of not doing much of anything special.

Looking forward? Well yes, but not necessarily on the work front. A lot of personal stuff will be happening in the next few weeks so I honestly want to concentrate on that, to the point that when my boss called me on my mobile today (to ask directions to a shop of all things), he asked how work was yesterday...... and I just said I would see him monday, have a good weekend ... and left it at that! What's the point hashing over stuff on the telephone when you can't do anything about it anyways until Monday? Yup I'm working on the zen thing again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.