Sunday, September 24, 2006

In stress hell...............................

It's been a horrible day!

Firstly Ross woke up in the middle of the night screaming, which is really unusual for him. Took ages to calm down and go back to sleep. I woke up again at 7am and decided i could have another hour, and anyways Ross was sure to wake me up!

9.35am i looked at the clock and frieked as I was supposed to be at a school meeting at 9.30! Where was my usual wake up call from Ross?? He was being a perfect angel and playing quietly in his room with his lego! on the one morning I was counting on him coming through demmanding breakfast!

10am telephone rings, it's Ross' godparents saying they will be here in 10 mins to drop off an anniversary pressie! i had to rudely wake hubby..... started his day in a total grump mood.

After they left I thought we would go get the shoping done, ah how wrong could i be! By this time Hubby is in a total mood and all he wants to do is sleep. I finally managed to get everyone fed at lunchtime and peeled away from the TV at 3pm! only to get to the supermarket to find them out of stock on loads of stuff...... Now I'll somehow need to get major shopping between leaving work at 6pm and picking Ross up at 6.45pm on monday (that's gonna take a miracle as I travel 35mins)!

Well after we got home Hubby is still in a rubbish mood (I know he's stressing about monday), and spends the next few hours moaning and yelling at Ross for minor stuff. I swear i'm fed up of the nit picking sometimes. i understand his upbringing was different from mine, but I'm afraid I just can't get with the heavy handed attitude over clearing plates at dinner etc. (I have to admit I also don't agree with it, and to an extent blame it for greg being overweight!).

OK gripe over, it's well after midnight and i'm going to try to get some sleep. hubby is working tomorrow so maby i'll get some scrapping done to calm me down a little.

TTFN. Oh and thanks for reading the drivel!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Jaks,

It WILL get better. It is a sh*t when this all happens.

Glad to know, though, that DH is OK.

Hang in there......Maybe a trip to Aus should be on the cards for the next holiday ??!!