Monday, June 12, 2006

Stressful Sunday


Well it's monday morning and I'm sitting here at home....... NOT at Work where I should be! I'm stressed, worried sick and panicking all in one.

last night Hubby was taken to hospital in an ambumance with a suspected Asthma attack, but he also had chest pains. Just called the hospital (after many attempts!), and he is still undergoing tests.

Needless to say I did'nt sleep at all during the night and Ross was not much better, I could hear him tossing and turning in bed all night. First thing he asked this morning was whether daddy was home, then followed by "he will come home won't he mummy?". I've handled the stress of having Greg in hospital before, but never had to explain this kind of thing to a four year old.

I think it was pretty scary for Ross to see all the ambulance guys, then the SAMU (french first responce doctors), arrive at the house. Then to have daddy taken away in an ambulance with the lights blaring. At first he was excited by it all then the worry and questions started!

Typically today I should have been welcoming a new person to my team at work as well as doing my month end closing! Stuff work for today I'm afraid I need real news of hubby before iIcan concentrate on anything else.

It's at times like this that you realise just how much you love someone and start to wonder how you could ever cope withought them.

No comments: